Á¦   ¸ñ ÁÖ¸»³»³» °ç¿¡ ÀÖ¾ú´ø ¿©ÀÚ \'Mary Coughlan\'   04-03-08
±Û¾´ÀÌ ¿î¿µÀÚ   1,252 hit

¼¥¿¡ ¼Õ´ÔÀÌ °¡Á®¿Â À½¹ÝÀε¥ ½Ãû½Ç¿¡ ¾²¶ó°í °Ç³×¹Þ¾Æ ¿¬ÀÌƲµ¿¾È ÁÙ°ð ´Þ°í ´Ù³æ½À´Ï´Ù.
À½¹ÝÀÌ µÎ ÀåÀ¸·Î µÇ¾îÀִµ¥ ´Ù ÁÁ½À´Ï´Ù. Æ÷³ë¿¡ ¾Ë¾Æº¸´Ï ¾ø±º¿ä.

±×³à¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¼Ò°³±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
Á¦°¡ Çؼ®ÇÒ·Á´Ù ¿µ¾î°øºÎÇϽöó°í~~~^^

Irish torch singer Mary Coughlan was born in Galway in 1956; after enduring a painful adolescence that included bouts with drugs and alcohol as well as a stay in a mental hospital, she relocated to London at the age of 19, living in a hippie squat. After several lean years of waitressing and sweeping streets, Coughlan returned to Ireland in 1974, where a chance encounter with Dutch musician Erik Visser helped point her towards a singing career; specializing in jazz and blues, she began slowly earning a reputation on the pub circuit, which resulted in a handful of television appearances. From there, she and Visser moved on to sold-out concert dates, and in 1985 Coughlan finally recorded her debut LP, Tired and Emotional, a major hit in her native land. A number of other records followed in the years to come, and she became a critical favorite throughout much of Europe; with 1997's After the Fall, Coughlan made her U.S. debut, soon earning a devoted following on American shores as well. Three years later, Coughlan issued the vibrant tribute album Sings Billie Holiday. Long Honeymoon appeared in spring 2001. (http://www.allmusic.com)

Sings Billie Holiday

1.    These Foolish Things (Link/Marvell/Strachey) - 3:59
   2.    All of Me (Marks/Simons) - 2:32
   3.    They Can't Take That Away from Me (Gershwin/Gershwin) - 3:02
   4.    Miss Brown to You - 2:55
   5.    God Bless the Child (Herzog/Holiday) - 4:27
   6.    Fine and Mellow - 2:58
   7.    Don't Explain - 5:00
   8.    Nice Work If You Can Get It (Gershwin/Gershwin) - 2:59
   9.    I Cover the Waterfront (Green/Heyman) - 4:03
   10.    Good Morning Heartache (Drake/Fisher/Higginbotham) - 4:39
   11.    Strange Fruit - 2:16
   12.    Porgy (Gershwin/Gershwin/Heyward) - 3:38
   13.    Until the Real Thing Comes Along (Cahn/Chaplin/Freeman/Holiner/Nichols) - 3:12
   14.    Billie's Blues (Holiday) - 2:54
   15.    Love for Sale (Porter) - 5:30
   16.    Them There Eyes (Pinkard/Tauber/Tracey) - 2:55
   17.    You'll Be There - 4:03
   18.    You've Changed - 6:41
   19.    For All We Know (Coots/Lewis) - 2:57
   20.    'Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do (Grainger/Prince/Williams) - 5:12
   21.    I'll Be Seeing You - 2:40

±è¿¬±â 04-03-08 17:35
µ«±Û »èÁ¦  
  ÀÚ¶û¸¸ ÇÏÁö¸»°í ³ë·¡¸¦ ¿Ã·ÁÁà¾ß µÉ°Å ¾Æ´Ñ°¡¿ä...  ±×·¡¾ß ±Í¸íâµéÀÌ ¾Ë¾Æº¸Áö...
¿î¿µÀÚ 04-03-08 18:38
µ«±Û »èÁ¦  
  ¿Ã¸± ÁÙ ¾Ë¾Æ¾ß ¿Ã¸®Áö¿ä.
½Ãû½Ç ¿Í¼­ µéÀ¸¼¼¿ä.^^