Å«»çÀå´Ô..
Á¦ÁÖ ¹ÚÀüÀÇ ÀÔ´Ï´Ù..
Áö±Ý ÀÔ±ÝÇß½À´Ï´Ù..
ÁÖ¼Ò´Â Á¦ÁÖƯº°ÀÚÄ¡µµ Á¦Áֽà ±¸ÁÂÀ¾ ¿ùÁ¤¸®368¹øÁö
011 9615 5801ÀÔ´Ï´Ù..
Àß ºÎŹµå¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù..

Abel 15-12-04 03:48
µ«±Û »èÁ¦  
This dock is a bargain.  It's hard to beeilve that it cost me less than thirty dollars.  The sound quality is good but somewhat muffled.  However, I never had a problem understanding dialect. The two speakers can get very loud and produce a small but satisfying amount of bass. There is no volume control on the unit itself so you'll be dialing in the volume through the connected device. The construction is solid. It will accommodate a device less than half an inch thick and it allows you to run the device's power cable under the dock through a channel.  The unit has weight to it and has rubber underneath to prevent it from sliding.  On the back of the device you'll find the audio port (cable included),  the power port (NO charger included)  and the power switch along with a blue LED that will light up when the power is on.  I like the fact that it comes with a rechargeable battery for portability.  As I mentioned before,  the dock doesn't come with a charger,  only a USB cable.  The power input is 5 volts (doesn't list the amperage) for those of you looking to purchase a power supply.  Overall,  I'm glad I purchased this dock.